Unity VR Developer
Salary paying up to £70,000 + Options
I am working with a disruptive tech start-up based in London who are currently looking for a talented full-time Software Engineer with experience in VR and AR projects.
Here you’re be working on an exciting project developing the world’s first AR HMD for an industry sector which contributes over £110 billion in the UK. This allows users for the first time ever, to walk on site and use AR/3D models to construct and create from start to finish.
The role will entail designing and developing state-of-the-art calibration techniques for Augmented Reality systems.
· Develop and research computer graphics and vision development for Augmented Reality using a variety of sensors.
· Develop and research tracking calibration methods for Augmented Reality HMD’s
· Playing a valuable part in revolutionising the industry
· Competitive Salary + Stock Options
· Loads of Perks available through Perkbox
· Free refreshments and fruit
· 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
· Start-up culture
Keywords: (C++, Python, C#, Unity, VR, AR)
If you have the experience required above needed for this exciting position and have a passion for coding and developing with cutting edge technology, then I want to hear from you.
I have multiple openings for this role, so if this role is not quite right for yourself, please do recommend and share within your network.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.