Senior Software Developer – Fully Remote
£80,000 – £100,000 + Benefits
This company located in Brighton is growing quickly and although they just hired a Senior Developer, they are now looking to add a second! This company works in the sports industry and is an extremely fast paced environment always looking for the next modern and innovative solution.
If you are a bit bored in your current role or seeking your next challenge this Senior Developer role will take your career to the next level. They encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table… is there a technical skill you think will benefit the project, tell them! They will use it.
Experience you need to have:
- Knowledge of Linux system administration: deployment, log and resource usage analysis, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB
- Previously worked on project using React or Vue.js on the front end
There are a lot of other tech skills you will get to work with in this position that would be helpful to your application such as:
- Docker, Continuous Integration, Kubernetes container orchestrat
- Amazon Web Services, particularly EC2, Cloud Formation, VPCs etc.
- At least one other server-based programming language, particularly Python or Ruby.
- Documentation using software such as Confluence, Bitbucket
- Amazon Web Services and Azure
This role is fully remote indefinitely but, if you live near Brighton, you are welcome to work from the office.
For the right Senior Developer, they are willing to offer up to £100,00 + Benefits.
If you are interested in this Senior Developer role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07441390417 for a confidential chat.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.