TEST AND RELEASE LEAD QA
65-75k! + Shares! + Remote!
The role of Test and Release Lead is to support the agile development and release of our market-leading product by ensuring robust Quality Assurance prior to any software being released to a customer. In addition to testing activities, you will provide guidance and mentoring to other testers, ensure all tests are properly automated and integrated into the CI/CD pipeline, and drive CI/CD pipeline innovation and improvements.
- SC cleared, or ability to be SC cleared.
- Recognised testing qualification or equivalent experience.
- Degree level education in computer science or software engineering, or higher (or relevant technology experience).
- Experience using Cucumber, Selenium, Postman or Cypress.
- Build and lead the Testing Community and constantly look for ways to improve testing and test integration into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Lead test automation initiatives, including the generation of customer ready reports for each release.
- Represent Clue testing in customer facing meetings (as required).
- Develop and maintain test documentation, standards, and best practices to be followed by software testers and developers.
- Write and execute test scripts to carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing.
- Assist the Product Owners define features and Stories by reviewing and providing input into requirements, designs, and acceptance criteria.
- Work in agile scrum teams and provide accurate effort estimations for work based upon the requirements provided.
- Shares at pre-funding rate!
- 25 days holiday!
- Health Insurance Plan!
- Flexible Working!
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.