Senior Infrastructure Engineer
DevOps, Cloud, Infrastructure Engineer, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, CI, CD, Bash, Puppet, Chef, Python, Ruby, Perl
£60,000 – £75,000
I am looking for an experienced and highly technical individual to put forward to a Senior Infrastructure Engineer role that I am working on in Central London.
I am working with a leading player in the global E-commerce market who is urgently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their IT Operations team.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will report into the IT Operation Head working very closely with the team in London and Manila. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the businesses infrastructure:
– Managing and maintaining high availability of a trading system infrastructure which forms the core business – server and network hardware, operating systems & core software services (i.e. webservers, databases, firewalls, monitoring etc.)
– Monitoring system infrastructure and database performance and managing parameters.
– Provide strategic, budgeting and disaster recovery / business continuity solutions.
– Ensuring the security of the trading platform and internal networks
– Planning and implementing system upgrades and release of new software rollouts.
– Manage backups and Disaster Recovery strategies
– Liaise with the Development & Operations teams
– A minimum of 5 years DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer experience
– Excellent hands-on knowledge of UNIX/Linux
– Strong Oracle Database Knowledge
– Superior Automation Skills such as Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Bamboo
– In depth knowledge of System monitoring using; Nagios, Ganglia, Zabbix or similar
– Strong scripting skills (i.e. Shell/Bash, Perl, or Python)
– Excellent grasp of TCP/IP networking, Internet protocols and Internet Security
– Virtualisation experience with both deployment and management
– Experience in high-availability: load-balancing, clustering
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Any Commercial experience working on cloud Platforms i.e. AWS, Microsoft Azure or similar)
Experience in configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible or similar)
Experience in implementing office-based solutions: e.g. UC, VPNs, VoIP solutions
Excellent Benefits package
If you are a highly skilled DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer who can confidently display these skills, please do not hesitate to apply to this role. Call Lami Ogunbanwo on 01174280600 or email your CV to lami @isluk.co.uk
DevOps | Cloud | Infrastructure Engineer | AWS | Azure | Linux | Jenkins | Docker | Ansible | CI | CD | Bash | Puppet | Chef | Python | Ruby | Perl
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.