Senior Embedded Software Engineer x2 – Life Sciences
Are you looking for the opportunity to create disruptive solutions in healthcare?
This role is at the sharp end of new technology in cancer therapy, diagnostics and cutting edge life sciences research. My client’s projects use new science and technology to make a positive impact on the world and people’s lives.
What will you be doing?
You will be working the full life-cycle of software and product development – from analysis to implementation collaborating with other specialists in fields such as cell biology and optical physics. Your responsibility will to be to contribute and lead projects working with multi-disciplinary teams.
The team will rely on your knowledge to influence all aspects of the system design including robust design solutions.
What do we need from you? Essential
* High level university qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Familiarity in developing RTOS for embedded control systems in C/C++
* Experience developing application software with embedded systems for test automation using languages such as Python, C++ or C#
* Understanding of electronics and the ability to read schematics
* Interfacing embedded software at low level – as well as high (e.g. SPI, I2C, CAN, TCP/IP)
What do we need from you? Desirable
* Experience working under a quality management system with a software development life-cycle (e.g. ISO13485)
* Experience programming for operating systems such as (Embedded) Linux, QNX, Windows etc.
Benefits – not exhausted!
* Generous profit related bonus – it has risen 4% since last year!
* 25 days’ holiday (including bank holidays and 3 days over the Christmas/NY period)
* Shareholder scheme
* Private medical insurance and life assurance
* Generous relocation package (if applicable)
If you want to work with a strong, expanding business with a prosperous future, please apply!
Give me a call on 0117 428 0600 or drop me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.