Role: Electronics Engineer
Locations: Somerset (onsite position, relocation assistance possible)
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Benefits: Finish 12pm on Fridays, great holiday allowance, Pension, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers + career progression and training guaranteed.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an electronics design engineer to join an engineering team to work on the last technologies such as robotics and IOT projects!
You will be joining a team that plans to change the world with the rebrand and the launch of their project.
* Design & develop innovative and robust hardware solutions for power / motor control applications
* Ability to work on high voltage systems down to component level safely.
* Have a systematic approach to validating or improving theoretical & production intent solutions
* Create & maintain relevant technical documentation throughout a typical development cycle
* Follow pre-defined development processes ensuring relevant safety compliance is maintained
* Construct electronic schematics and PCB layouts with known manufacturing capabilities in mind
* Degree/HND qualified in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
* Understanding of microcontroller hardware and architectures desirable
* Minimum of five years’ experience developing / validating own circuit design
* Multilayer PCB design
* Altium Designer experience a distinct advantage
* Knowledge of power electronics & design for EMI/EMC compliance a distinct advantage
* Good written & spoken English essential
* Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and articulate
How to apply:
Please call milo on 0117 428 0600 or email on milo@ isluk.co.uk ASAP
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.