Senior DevOps Engineer
£60,000 – £70,000
I am working with an exciting company based in Central London suppling to the medical industry to help bring on a DevOps Engineer to join their growing development team.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer in the tech team, you will design, implement and maintain the system infrastructure aiding in the development of a high performing, reliable and robust system.
The Senior DevOps Engineer would be responsible for the migration of an in-house database to cloud platforms, as well as managing application deployments.
You would be required to tackle system errors in assistance to helping the development team.
* Expert Linux administration skills
* Excellent AWS/GCP (Google Cloud Platforms) cloud platforms knowledge
* Strong configuration management skills
* Good understanding of Docker containerisation
* Good understanding of PostgreSQL
* Strong understanding of CI pipelines using Jenkins
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, forward thinking team, who is leading the way in the medical tech industry. So don’t miss out.
If you are a talented DevOps Engineer who can confidently display the required skills I would be happy to hear from you. You can apply by sending your CV to lami @ isluk.co.uk and making a call to Lami Ogunbanwo on 01174 280 600
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.