Senior DevOps Engineer – AWS, Terraform, Jenkins/Go, Chef/Ruby, Linux and Windows server
£45,000-£55,000 + 25 days holiday + up to 10% bonus + 6% pension
Come and work for this global leader in the transport industry where you can grow as an Devops Engineer (whatever level you are) and experience some true career progression.
You will be working collaboratively with the development team to create and continuously improve infrastructure for new and existing business critical services.
You will play a key role in the delivery and support of large, business critical websites, creating infrastructure components that deliver secure, highly-available and scalable services. You will be developing systems for monitoring, alerting and measuring system performance whilst maintaining and improving the deployment pipelines.
You will be working for a leading quality public transport provider in the UK, Europe and North America. You will be working for a company who have over 4 million customers per day and they are continuing to grow.
● Experienced with AWS, Terraform, Jenkins/Go, Chef/Ruby, Linux and Windows server
● Exposure to monitoring and alerting systems – Sensu, Graphite, Grafana
● Ideally with a dev background or experience of coding and scripting languages
In return you will be working for a company that pride themselves on adding value to each and every employee.
The benefits package is as follows:
– £52,000-£62,000 base
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
– up to 10% annual bonus dependent on individual and company performance
– pension – company will match up to 6% contributions
– free bus pass (cross company – will cover all buses in Manchester area usually)
– death in service benefit of 1x annual salary
– up to 2 weeks paid sick leave (kicks in after the probationary period of 3 months)
Please send your cv to me, Jack Davies, on jack @ isluk.co.uk, alternatively you can give me a call on 01174280600.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.