Role: RF Amplifier Design Engineer
Location: Near Swindon
Salary: £45,000-£65,000+ depending on experience level
Key Skills: Analogue Design, ASIC
Are you an experienced design engineer looking for a range of interesting full lifecycle projects to master?
Do you want to work for an established, design and manufacturing site where you can see through the full lifecycle of your designs and challenge yourself as an engineer?
I am recruiting for an senior analouge design Engineer to join a leading and well established business, who are expanding there design team due to new product development demands.
This role is within the ASIC design team, where they take responsibility for the specification of products as well as transistor-level design, working closely with others in wider the company to take products from initial specification through to start of production.
Ideally 5-10 years design experience. With the experince to break down any system level requirement into blocks, define block requirements and design individual blocks.
* Defines the design, verification, and documentation for ASIC development
* Develops the architecture design, logic design, and system simulation
* Leads the evaluation of the module interfaces/formats for simulation
* Advises on the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits
* Evaluates all aspects of the process flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing and power use
* Leads the analysis of equipment to establish operation data, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results
* May also review vendor capability to support development
Experience / Qualifications
*A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
* Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
* Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
* Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
* Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
* Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- The successful applicant will play a key role in defining and developing future products by:
- Interfacing with internal and external customers to capture system-level requirements
- Defining product concepts and specifications resulting in winning architectures and solutions to meet the need of our current and future customers
- Contributing across the whole design cycle: ideation, transistor-level design through to post-tapeout.
Knowing the company, I am confident that this is a great opportunity, and one that will be sought after so please contact me today on 0117 428 0600 or introduce yourself to me at milo @isluk.co.uk and I will run you through the full details.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.