Quality Lead – Fully Remote
£40,000 + Benefits
SOP’s, Lean/Six Sigma, compliance, ISO standards
This information management company is located globally, and they are growing quickly! They a looking to add a Group Quality Lead to their team of 3. This role will support to the Compliance Team and helping to maintain compliance with the Groups policies, processes, and procedures (SOPs), and external requirements including GDPR, ISO standards and all other relevant regulations and legislation
- Qualification in process engineering or continual improvement. E.g. Lean / Six Sigma
- Experience in design, creation, and implementation of SOPs.
- Quality Management and Business Process Improvement experience.
- Proven Quality ambassador.
- Resilient, tenacious, and able to work under pressure to deliver against a range of outputs simultaneously.
- Excellent task management skills, results orientated with a strong work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Comfortable with change, and able to influence and coach colleagues through the change curve.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, build collaborative relationships with Team Members with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities, and for whom English is not always a first language.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Audit and ISO experience is desirable.
- Lead the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) review process with Process Owners and other key stakeholders.
- Support Process Owners and challenge them to create/improve processes for efficiency and optimisation.
- Interrogate current processes and associated controls to include the identification, management, and resolution of exceptions within processes.
- Apply lean systems thinking when designing new processes.
- Create, own, and manage the annual SOP project review.
- Ensure health and safety, client satisfaction, information security, quality, environment, compliance, and Team Member performance are considered in all aspects of SOPs and all associated policies, processes and procedures.
- Meet and work collaboratively with colleagues in Compliance, Performance and other support areas to ensure ways of working are fit for purpose and compliant with internal and external requirements.
- Engage with Operational and Support Services teams to effectively implement more standardised ways of working.
- Close liaison with the Group Training Manager and SMEs to ensure that policies, procedures and standards are consistently trained, articulated, implemented and embedded across the Group.
- Provide support, advice and guidance to resolve queries related to SOPs and associated policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure knowledge and understanding of SOPs and associated systems remains up to date and current.
- Support due diligence efforts for new acquisitions.
- Comply with all company policies and all relevant data protection legislation to ensure our:
- Clients’ and Team Members’ sensitive and personal information is protected and processed in accordance with the law
- our Team Members’ and clients’ rights under the legislation are protected and treated with the utmost respect and integrity.
- Provide support to the QCA Manager and other business units as and when required
This role is fully remote, and you can be located anywhere in the UK or EU.
For the right Quality Lead candidate, they are willing to offer up to £40,000 + Benefits (Employee assistance program, Staff Discounts, Flexible working, paid holiday and sick leave, etc)
If you are interested in this Quality Lead role, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 07441390417 and we can have a confidential chat
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.