Role: Senior RF Design Engineer
Location: Swindon AND/ OR Harlow
Salary: £50,000 – £65,000
Benefits: occasional home working, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, 5% pension, life insurance
Flexible working hours (core hours 10am-3pm).
ISL are working with a client in Swindon and Harlow who are looking to hire Senior RF Design Engineer.
Your main role is RF circuit design up to 4GHz – including testing, evaluation and documentation to agreed project timescales.
Key Skills Required:
* Excellent competence in all aspects of RF circuit design up to 4GHz, with a strong focus on BOM and manufacturing costs.
* Knowledge of RF transceiver design. Role will require liaison with Hardware Architecture Team to devise RF/baseband module specifications
* Component evaluation and re-matching techniques to improve performance.
* Experience in RF test and measurement
* A good knowledge of RF and baseband integration.
* Experience in the design and test methods of the digital sections of a radio card.
* Customer and Factory Support.
* Experience in UMTS, WIMAX or LTE systems is an advantage.
* Technical report writing experience.
* Good communication skills.
* The candidate must have a technical degree with minimum of five year industrial experience
* The candidate must be willing to travel globally, sometimes at short notice, including visits to customers/factories/Korea as required
* Act as mentor and provide guidance to junior engineers
How to apply?
Please email a CV to email@example.com or apply to the advert and I’ll give you a call!
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.