Fully Remote Indefinitely
£55,000 + Benefits
PHP, AWS, MySQL, HTML, CSS
This company in the travel industry is looking for a PHP Developer to join their growing team. Their entire software development team is remote so you can be located anywhere in the UK! They are currently a team of 4 and will be growing as the business expands.
For this position they are looking for an experienced PHP developer who sets high standards for themselves and challenges themselves and the team to produce their best work. You will enjoy working in a team delivering exceptional work in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP
- Designed, implemented, and supported production applications on AWS infrastructure. Great if you have your AWS Certified Solutions Architect cert.
- Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
- performance improvements.
- Familiarity with frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
- Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching.
- Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities moving forwards.
This role is fully remote indefinitely but if you are located near Manchester there is an office you are welcome to work from.
For the right PHP Developer, they are willing to offer up to £55,000 + Benefits (30 days holiday, flexible working, pension contributions, etc)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 07441390417 to chat further.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.