Salary paying up to £80,000 + Benefits
I am on the lookout for a number of passionate Node.js Developers to join an in-house technical team for one of the coolest Prop Tech / Insure Tech / Banking /Blockchain companies in London. Whilst this role is primarily focused on building-out and maintaining their market-leading APIs, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to frontend and DevOps/infrastructure tasks and projects should you wish.
Allowing the Developers to add valuable skills to the repertoire, in order to make you a source to be reckoned with.
The Node.JS developer will report directly to the CTO, where you will be able to directly shape the company’s platforms, processes and technology, and will have full ownership over your projects.
You will be working closely with the CTO to help steer the company’s technical offering and well as input into the company’s roadmap.
The company has an ambitious, challenging yet exciting product roadmap ahead of them, so if you’re looking for an environment offering real ownership of projects and technology, along with working on some exciting greenfield projects I want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and experienced developer eager to learn and grow their skills in the field, whilst taking pride in their achievements.
● Maintenance of existing core API platform
● Greenfield project features and functionality
● Integration of new 3rd party API solutions
● Maintenance and implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Contributing to the strategic planning of future technology releases
Skills & Requirements
● 3+ years of commercial and demonstrable Node.js development experience
● Good React experience
● Strong HTML and CSS knowledge
● In depth knowledge and experience of all aspects of AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFront) and other
infrastructure services e.g. CloudFlare
● Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL as well as Redis
● Experience with the Express.js framework
● Strong working knowledge of Git
● Work experience of data protection and security concerns
● Previous Senior / Lead Developer experience
● Relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment
● React experience (Angular experience with the willingness to migrate to React)
● Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
● Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
● Experience in test automation and test-driven development
● Experience of emerging technologies – Blockchain, Machine Learning, ChatBots, AI, etc
● Experience in working in insurance/financial industries
If you’re self-starter with the right energy and mindset to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic
start-up environment, then please get in touch and we can discuss this fantastic opportunity.
Interviews can be scheduled almost immediately with a view of closing off the interview process within a week or two depending on availability.
Salary: Up to £80,000pa + Benefits
Please send an updated CV to jackh @ isluk .co .uk or for a confidential chat contact me on 0-1-1-7-4-2-8-0-6-0-0
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.