Salary up to £75,000 + Equity
Do you want to be part of health conscious start up, with a focus on female healthtech and wellbeing?
Here you will be developing a platform for women to take control of their health through improving product offering and screening accessibility.
By developing some of the worlds first environmentally friendly health products, this company is really breaking moulds, while offering a chance to work with the latest technologies on greenfield projects, while pushing such an important topic.
The team are currently 25+ based in South London and have raised over £8 million and are in the processes of working on 3 new product offerings ready to launch this year and early 2020.
You’ll be working with the Head of Engineering across all of the medical and ecommerce products to maintain and build out all of their backend services and the complex interactions between them. You will be working closely with the existing dev and product team to create a best in class central platform.
What you will accomplish
* Building highly secure services – based in medical
* Designing and building APIs for the frontend and app team
* Troubleshooting problems across distributed systems
* Deploying software to improve availability, scalability and efficiency
* Good understanding of common backend languages and the nuances of scaling/containerising them (node, python, docker);
* Understanding of TCP/IP networking;
* Experience with building and maintaining relational databases;
* Experienced with GCP or AWS;
* Willingness to work in a Start-up environment
* Python & Node;
* Google Cloud Platform;
* Stock option plan;
* Training Budget
* A casual, dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment;
* Flexible hours;
* Health insurance;
* Unlimited holiday days;
* Company events.
If you have the experience required above needed for this exciting position and have a passion for coding and developing with cutting edge technology, then I want to hear from you.
Interviews can be scheduled almost immediately with a view of closing off the interview process within a week or two depending on availability.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.