Salary up to £60,000 + Fantastic benefits
Here is the chance for a Frontend Developer to join an award-winning interactive training provider where your experience can make a real difference.
The work is challenging, but the collaboration between the teams is what makes it all
worthwhile. The Front-End Engineer will offer direct input on the architecture and strategy for the
current platform and be key in shaping the future of the company.
This role requires an expert to design and implement applications with support for independent client-side unit testing.
● Direct input on the architecture and strategy
● Develop user interface concepts
● Research, test and benchmark
● Design and implement applications
● Support and champion agile
Imagine a company who employs a fulltime wellness coach, where you will have a direct link to discuss everything from mental health to nutrition to ensure you’re a happy and healthy part of the family. This is a company who also understands we all have commitments outside of work, so they offer a flexible working policy which includes remote options if needed.
whole, which must include HTTP, web performance, web security, frameworks.
In a perfect world you would have 6 years’ experience developing front-end applications and 2+ years of knowledge of using React.
You are currently working with an agile development team (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and bring a real drive, energy, and enthusiasm to your work.
● Write clean, comprehensive and scalable code in React.
● A solid understanding of front-end architecture
● HTTP, web performance, web security, frameworks
● Ability in semantic markup with HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of at least one of SCSS, SASS or Styled-Components
● TDD/BDD Experience
● 2+ Years’ experience using React Native is a plus
● 25 days + Bank holidays
● Group Pension Scheme
● Flexible and remote working
● Childcare Voucher Scheme
● Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
● Discounts on healthcare, dining, days out and more…
● Workshops on health, wellbeing
● Free access to free digital learning
● Dedicated wellness manager – Nutrition, Yoga, Mental Awareness
Having gone through the role and benefits on offer why wouldn’t you want to join! I would love to but unfortunately, I’m not a Frontend Developer, but hopefully you have the skills needed to join an awesome company, who real do value their staff and give an opportunity to work on some fantastic products.