FPGA Engineer – VHDL, Embedded C
£35,000-£55,000 dependant on experience
Fully remote till 2021 – then flexible working longterm. (home working, autonomy over start finish times)
Are you open to working for a innovation focused start up, taking on autonomy and responsibility for your work in equal measure?
Are you interested in taking your career to the next stage but do not see the immediate progression with your current company?
I am recruiting for a project focused start-up, working within their own greenfield sector of industrial focused security products.
Heavily backed by a multinational, they are as stable and secure as ambitious start-ups come, with the engineering manager in place to organise there growth, the next step is getting on board an experienced FPGA engineer ASAP!
The FPGA engineer needed should cover aspects of the below technical remits:
· VHDL in Microsemi, Altera, Xilinx or other FPGA’s
· Embedded soft processors (Mi-V, SoftCore, Cortex M1, etc.)
· Microsemi, Altera, Xilinx development environment
Embedded Software Engineer:
· It is essential to have a background in Embedded C on processors such as ARM or Mi-V.
· C programming language
· ASM programming on ARM or similar processors
· Eclipse IDE or similar – ideally under FPGA design tools
· FreeRTOS and Linux
Electronics Design Engineer:
· Digital and Analog design experience
· Spice modelling and simulation
· Schematic and PCB design using Altium Designer
· Surface Mount Soldering and prototyping
· MSO usage
· working with software and VHDL to test and validate the designs
We have a simple 2 stage remote interview process to allow two-way conversations to assess suitability for both parties.
Please apply to this advert to get me your updated CV.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.