Contract: Embedded/ Technical Lead
Type: Outside IR35
Duration: 12 months, likely to extend
Hybrid working (onsite/ offsite split)
Pay rate: £40-£45 per hour. experience dependant
I am helping my client in South Wales find a new embedded software focsued technical lead.
Ideally from a regulated background, medical devices or aerospace.
The ideal engineer will have:
- PhD/Degree level qualification in Electronics/Physics
- Solid understanding of SW (embedded), Python, C & C++
- Good understanding of electronics (analogue, RF/microwave, digital) and the ability to debug at the circuit level
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in algorithm development with good understanding of statistical and data science techniques
- Must have experience of leading multi-disciplinary team and have a proactive, can-do attitude
- Good project management skills and a good track record of delivering projects within tight budgets and timelines
- Experience in medical devices preferred
- Experience of working to medical/aerospace regulations preferred
- Must have a good understanding of product design control systems from a regulatory perspective
- Good knowledge of product development lifecycle for high volume products.
Please apply, and I’ll call to talk through properly.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.