Electronics Design Consultant
£45,000 – £55,000
Would you like to work for a company that helps create technology solutions for novel clinical applications and advanced drug delivery devices?
This Electronics Design Consultant position includes electronic sensing and control systems; embedded software; concepts, prototypes, troubleshooting and formal testing; building and leading teams; creating business ideas and convincing business people.
The business works with a range of clients including exciting start-ups, global pharmaceuticals, and leaders in medical technology.
What will you be doing?
· Creating custom electronic solutions involving circuit design, schematic capture and PCB layout.
· Writing basic embedded software to debug hardware systems.
· Write PC code to manipulate data from data logging systems.
What do we need from you? Essential
· High level university qualification within Electronics Engineering.
· 3 years’ minimum experience with digital and analogue electronics and circuit design.
· Schematic capture packages (e.g. Altium) and understanding of the processes involved within PCB layout.
What do we need from you? Desirable
· FPGA firmware experience (i.e. VHDL/Verilog)
· Familiarity with ISO 13485 or similar regulated development processes (which could be from an unrelated industry, for example aerospace).
· Generous profit related bonus
· 25 days’ holiday (including bank holidays and 3 days over the Christmas period)
· Share purchase scheme
· Private medical insurance and life insurance
· Relocation package (if applicable)
If you want to work with a strong, expanding business with a prosperous future as an Electronics Design Consultant, please apply! Give me a call on 0117 428 0600 and ask for Ciara if you have any questions.
ELECTRONICS DESIGN CONSULTANT, ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER, SENIOR ELECTRONICS DESIGN CONSULTANT, SENIOR ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER, ELECTRONICS ENGINEER, SENIOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEER.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.