Electrical Design Engineer Leicester
Brilliant SME who is looking to expand their Electrical Design Team due to an injection of new funding and investment.
Salary around £35,000 pa
The company designs and installs a range of complex machines to enable its customers to integrate a variety of complex automated solutions. As acknowledged leaders in their field, the company is expanding and will be moving to new larger premises in Leicester.
Their strengths are based on the dedication and professionalism of a team of highly skilled, multi-disciplinary engineers, who are focused on providing cost effective, quality solutions to meet customer expectations in demanding production environments.They are looking to add to their expertise with the appointment of an Electrical Design Engineer.
The main elements of the role will cover:
* Production of electrical designs and schematics for special purpose machines and equipment using AutoCAD Electrical.
* Preparation of BOMS.
* Technical coordination with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
* Technical support for workshop engineers during system build phases.
* Constructive input to project meetings to ensure Customer satisfaction, machine specification, delivery dates and costings are all met efficiently and on time.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* 1+ years post graduate (or time served engineer) experience of similar work in a robotics, automation or other high specification dynamic equipment design industry
* Knowledge of motion control, fieldbus, safety systems, PLCs, HMIs etc.
* The use of CAD (Ideally AutoCAD Electrical).Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
* electrical design automation robotics autocad motion control fieldbus safety systems PLC HMI
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.