How would you feel about working for an international company specialising in the design and supply of process control systems to the food industry.They currently have vacancies for a talented, highly motivated Electrical Design Engineer – could that be you?
Main tasks / duties
– Design of MCC Panels (motor circuits, safety circuits, PLC equipment, layouts)
– Produce I/O configuration and I/O lists, material specifications and bills of material
– Produce cable lists / sizing calculations / electrical test sheets / single line diagrams
– Writing Risk Assessments and Method Statements / CDM regulations
– Modifications to hardware and panels on site (24VDC, 230VAC, 415VAC)
What does the right candidate look like?
– Fluent in English language with the right to work in the UK
– Technical/Vocational diploma or degree in electrical engineering & BS7671 2008
– Experience with Amtech, AutoCAD LT, Excel
– Knowledge of current electrical regulations / safety standards
– Knowledge of drives, PLCs, controlgear (Rockwell, Telemech, Merlin Gerin, Siemens)
– Valid driving licence and ready to travel in the UK and worldwide
– At least 1 year of relevant experience
What they offer:
– International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
– Professional, dynamic work environment with an open communication culture
– Exciting development and training opportunities
– Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits including overtime and bonus
If this is relevant to you, please send through a copy of your CV!