UNIX, Ansible, Chef, AWS, Bash, Python, CI systems, Jenkins, Docker
£60,000 to £80,000
I am working with a leading online marketing company based in central London who has asked me to approach Senior DevOps Engineers (UNIX, Ansible, Chef, AWS, Bash, Python, CI systems) on their behalf.
My client has a strong hold in the marketing industry having shown steady growth for the last 6 years since their launch; in which time they have handled £300 million in revenue.
This DevOps role will revolve around the integration of a reliable, low-latency, highly concurrent system capable of handling thousands of executions per second. They need someone to supplement the migration of the current infrastructure on AWS.
Responsibilities for this role include:
– Aide in making an infrastructure that is more automated, flexible and robust.
– Refine the current CI system and releasing process
– Liaise and collaborate with developers to solve system related problems
– contribute to advancing the organisations culture by challenging colleagues and perpetuating a knowledge-driven environment.
– Expert UNIX skills
– Experience with configuration management tools, such as Ansible and Chef
– Expert Jenkins skills
– Strong understanding of Docker Containerization
– Working knowledge of AWS
– Familiarity with a scripting language, like Bash, Python
– The ability to learn with enthusiasm
Skills that will be advantageous are:
– Strong programming knowledge
– Experience in distributed systems design
– Solid understanding of network and system security
– An interest in probability, sports and exchanges
If you are a DevOps Engineer keen to work in a growing development team that fully embraces a Continuous Integration pipeline, you should come interview with this business.
The salary is between £60,000 to £80,000 + Holiday and flexible hour perks.
Please do not hesitate to apply to this role by calling Lami Ogunbanwo on 01174280600 or email your CV to lami @ isluk.co.uk
UNIX | Ansible | Chef | AWS | Bash | Python | CI systems | Jenkins | Docker
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.