Role: Contract Systems Engineer
Location: M4 Corridor
Rate: £40 per hour
Duration: 6 Months
An exciting opportunity to work with a talented group of engineers who are delivering innovative solutions. The team really do embrace the challenges presented and are spearheading the development of their equipment.
You must be experienced in developing the architecture of products to meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance and cost. You will be using extensive SW and HW knowledge to ensure product compliance.
* Specify and ensure the successful implementation of the HW aspects of our products
* Define requirements and specification for our products in liaison with the program leader and customers
* Create supporting documentation including detailed design specifications and support as necessary, program leader to create presentation material and overview datasheets
* Architectural design of our products in order to comply with the product specification and allow cost effective, efficient implementation by the development team
* Architectural design based on a comprehensive knowledge of all of the aspects of our products including RF Power Amplifier Technology, Digital Pre-distortion, PAR Reduction, Radio Transceiver TX design, RF Filter Technology, LNA design, Radio Transceiver RX design, DAC’s and ADC’s, Digital signal processing chains from baseband through to DAC’s / ADC’s
* Perform RF system analysis as required to support creation of module specifications including the following: RF Frequency planning for TX and RX chains, Filtering budgets from Baseband to Antenna connector, TX and RX cascades of key system parameters such as NF and EVM, DC Power Budgets
* Support the implementation of modules and product integration through attending design reviews, reviewing design verification test results and assisting system integration team
* Support RFQ responses in conjunction with the Program Leader by providing Compliance statements, BOM cost analysis, Schedules and Technical responses to RFQ enquires within the RFQ time constraints.
To Apply for this role or to discuss in more detail call Andy Fishburn on 0117 428 0600 or email Andy @ isluk.co.uk
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.