Role: Contract RF Design Engineer
Location: M4 Corridor
Rate: £40 per hour
Duration: 6 Months
Are you looking for your next contract? Want to work with cutting edge technology? Join like-minded engineers with new approaches who are pioneering the development of technology within their sector.
You must be experienced with RF circuit design up to 6GHz – including testing, evaluation and documentation to agreed project timescales whilst liaising with Manufacturing and Project Management teams.
* Excellent competence in all aspects of RF circuit design up to 4GHz, with a strong focus on BOM and manufacturing costs
* Knowledge of RF transceiver design
* Evaluation and re-matching techniques to improve performance
* Experience in RF test and measurement
* A good knowledge of RF and baseband integration
* Experience in the design and test methods of the digital sections of a radio card
* Experience with LTE systems would be advantageous
* Liaison with Hardware Architecture Team to devise RF/baseband module specifications
To Apply for this role call Andy Fishburn on 0117 428 0600 or email Andy @ isluk.co.uk
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.