I have an amazing opportunity with one of my clients based in North London. They are looking for an Embedded Firmware Engineer to help grow the company and help create new products for big companies like PayPal and HP!
My client have a small office in London where you will be working with 8 other highly talented Engineers. The office has a very open feel, where everyone gets along exceptionally well and are excited to welcome in a new candidate.
– Strong Linux / Embedded Linux skills
– Experience in programming with Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
– WiFi and / or Bluetooth software stacks programming experience
– Experience with CSR / Qualcomm products
– Experience with microcontrollers and / or other digital electronics
Preferably looking for candidates with 1-5 years’ experience, including training up any graduates if you think you’re up for the challenge!
Offering £30,000 to £40,000 for the right candidate. Included in this competitive salary they are willing to give a 6% – 10% pay rise per year!
Please get in contact with me via email at email@example.com or call me on 0117 428 0600 for more details.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.