Contingency Recruitment Services:
ISL recruitment services include working with the vast majority of its clients on a ‘contingency’ basis, meaning that we offer a risk free service because as a business you will only be eligible to pay a fee at the point that we find the right candidate for you and they take up a job opportunity.
A typical contingency service we look to offer our clients involves:
- Thorough briefing of the job opportunity either face to face or over the telephone to gain as much information and understanding about the vacancy and the company. Assistance in writing a job specification can be offered.
- Full advertising campaign – ISL Recruitment has access to all the market leading job boards, such as Jobsite, Jobserve, Monster, CWJobs, TotalJobs and many more, including a range of niche sites where appropriate, on which we will advertise vacancies, at no additional cost, to source the best job candidates available.
- Internal search and networking – ISL Recruitment consultants pride themselves on maintaining long term relationships with both job candidates and clients so we can often use these established contacts, our cloud based recruitment database or social media tools to identify suitable job candidates who may not be on the open job market.
- Qualification and short listing – Depending on a client’s specific time scales and requirements ISL Recruitment will carry out thorough interviewing and qualification of a wide range of job seekers to produce a concise and relevant short list of suitable job candidates for review.
- Interview and Offer management – Following review ISL Recruitment services will maintain close contact with client and candidate to ensure a smooth and communicative process, gathering and relaying pertinent information, including references, from both parties, to help ensure a successful placement of a suitable candidate.
We offer the above services for permanent jobs, fixed term contract jobs, or temp jobs.
In addition to focusing on specific job vacancies we are happy and able to offer our clients a range of other value add services as required, such as salary surveys, market and skills consultation, recruitment campaign planning, contractor audits through to business / strategy consultancy.
Branded Advertising Campaigns:
With ISL Recruitment expertise in search and selection we will often work with a client on an exclusive basis and look to operate a highly targeted and branded advertising campaign to attract a suitable job candidate. This will involve all the services offered in a contingency assignment but will also include:
- Hard and / or soft copy branded job adverts in relevant trade press and websites.
- Targeted mailing campaigns on relevant industry databases.
Search & Selection:
ISL Recruitment Services are able to offer a highly professional and successful retained recruitment solution to its clients. With the depth of experience in our organisation we have a proven track record of working with clients on business critical assignments that have required us to operate as a trusted advisor to the business.
In line with the other services offered a retained search can also include: ·
- Thorough research services offered to help build a picture of the market and its key players. ·
- Targeted, confidential approaches on known / desired professionals on the market.
- Thorough face to face interviewing
- Candidate vetting and referencing, in line with client’s requirement.
For further information please visit our Senior Executives page.