Our Manifesto is centred around people-focused, honest recruitment. Here’s what we believe in:
- We value the right attitude: Through our own experience recruiting for ISL, we recognise that having the right attitudes and cultural fit can be equally as important as skills and experience. Businesses thrive when people with the right skills and values come together.
- Practice what you preach: We believe that our strengths as a recruitment partner stem from our approach to our own recruitment at ISL. We know it’s important to build a team with shared goals and values, and we incorporate this approach into the work we do with our clients.
- Keep it personal: Enough of the recruitment robotics – successful recruitment is not a sterile numbers game. It’s about finding the right people for the roles through conversations and relationship building. So let’s not hide behind process and technology. Let’s talk.
- Don’t promise the moon: Clients value honesty, and honesty is more comfortable to deliver. We never promise the moon – if the brief is impossible, we’ll say so. We’ll choose long-term relationships over short-term wins every time.
- We don’t forget the soft skills: Even in highly technical industries, soft skills can be equally as important as hard technical skills. We provide training for our candidates in the soft skills they need to become successful.
- It’s a two-way street: Strong relationships are built by both parties working together. We do our best to add value through advice and sharing our market knowledge. In return, we want to move away from transactional recruitment, and for our clients to share their successes and concerns to help us better understand their organisation.
- We are not KPI focused: The IT and Engineering recruitment industry is renowned for a certain stereotype, often coupled with bad practice tactics, pressures to hassle Hiring Managers with irrelevant CVs and transactional attitudes. This is not us. We want to challenge the stereotype and show our clients how different and valuable recruitment can be by delivering quality over quantity. We send you a CV when we believe they are exactly what you’re looking for.
- Be picky: We are. When it comes to recruiting we have high standards, both for our clients and the ISL team and will not compromise. We understand how important it is to find people with right skills who will fit seamlessly into your team.
If what we believe in aligns with what your values, we’d love to get in touch and learn how we could add value to your business. Do not hesitate to give our IT or Engineering team a call on 0117 4280600, or email us by clicking here.