Milo is a highly motivated professional, seeking potential clients and candidates in the electronics and embedded software market. He is currently working in the interests of talent and businesses in the northwest of England. Always eager to hear from engineers seeking new opportunities, and likewise companies looking for professional consultancy service in their recruitment process.
Working within the values and expectations of ISL to deliver up to date knowledge of the market, and present great opportunities to professionals and companies. The technical and markets that Milo operates in include:
- C and C++ Design and Test
- Embedded C / C++ Design and Test
- Embedded Linux / Unix experts
- Real-Time Operating Systems Experts
- Device Driver Specialists (kernel / codec development)
- VOIP / IP / SIP / 3g GSM
- Mechanical Design
- CAD / Drafting
- Stress Specialists
- FEA / CFD / Thermal Specialist
- RF / Microwave Design and Test
- Digital and Analogue Design and Test
- PCB Design / Layout / Test / Calibration
- IC / ASIC Design/Verification / Test / Calibration
- EMC / High Power / SMPS Design and Test
Fun facts about Milo:
His hobbies are:
Interesting fact about Milo: Milo’s uncle is in the band Reef!
We're sorry. No jobs match the selected criteria.